Monday, March 17, 2014

Broken


I found this song by accident and decided to give it a listen. Kenneth Cope put into words excellently everything I had been feeling in the depths of my soul. For a long time I felt broken nothing was right. I had a restless anxious spirit, I couldn't add righteous sons or daughters to God's army on Earth. I felt broken and let that get to me to the point where I withdrew feeling like I had nothing to give. Then when I heard this song called "Broken" I've learned the Lord doesn't care if I'm considered broken because he loves me and he can fix anything. He sees past my restlessness and my impatience he doesn't care if I'm not a baby factory he sees my potential and what I can become. I wanted to share this beautiful song with you all and I hope you are touched by it. 

1 comment:

Carson said...

Thanks for sharing this song, Amanda. It truly has a wonderful message.