This song is called "Women at the Well" by Kenneth Cope. There is one way to explain what I've been feeling spiritually....thirsty. I hadn't intended to stray away I hadn't intended to go inactive it just happened a little at a time until before long I was in a spiritual drought. Now that the rains have come again I can't get enough. I can't get enough of the scriptures, of prayer, of church. I can't get enough and it feels like I'll never get full again. I know I will but you know what I mean, I'm so thirsty that I'm soaking up every little bit of living water I can get. I did find something that I hadn't counted on....the healing power of my Savior and his atonement. I knew that he had atoned for our sins, I understood that part but I didn't understand that he also suffered so he can be our healing balm. He has healed my heart and healed me in so many ways. I'm so thankful for him and his living water. I'm so thankful that my Shepard didn't forget us and he sent so many to help us come back to the fold. I'm thankful for him and that he did suffer and atone for us so that he can reach us no matter where we are. None of us are out of his reach if we take the first steps and reach up to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment