Sunday, April 6, 2014

Forever in my Savior's debt

I'm so grateful to my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. They have sent so many loving, serving hands to help us find the fold. We had been lost and because of their unconditional love we have been found. Everyone from wonderful sister missionaries we have grown to love, to our caring bishop, to a wonderful visiting teacher/ Relief Society President, to a visiting teaching companion, to everyone who has reached out to get to know us. We have been surrounded by the fold of God and we are so grateful. We feel the prayers prayed for us and its making it so much easier for us to continue on the path. Things that were so difficult to do before are much easier with the Lord's help and the help of those he has sent. I've found my place in the Lord's kingdom at last, I've been found and rescued and I am in my Saviors debt. I will do what I can do to get strong again and then I will do what I can do to rescue those in need of my help. Not for any worldly thanks but to thank my Father for his help in my life. 

No comments: