Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My ways are not your ways.....

I was coasting on a high I was doing well things were good in all aspects of my life and then the other shoe dropped. It's not that everything is falling apart because its not but its just not going as well or as fast as I would like it to as I have mentioned before patience is not and never was a virtue of mine. A few hiccups and bumps in the road have appeared and it frustrates me because I had things lined up and planned a certain way. Well as I prayed this morning a verse from Isaiah came to my mind so I looked it up again and it was not the answer I had wanted but the answer I needed. I had been too impatient and was trying to move faster than the Lord had intended me to move and thus as a result I was floundering and panicking and causing myself undue stress. The verse was simple and to paraphrase it it was the one about my ways are not your ways ya that one. I was instantly humbled and prayed again for forgiveness once again pledging to try and be patient and try and enjoy this journey I'm being taken on and try and try and not move faster than the Lord intends for me to move. I already feel a little better and I'll just have to see where this path takes me and I'll have to learn to rely on and fully trust a higher power not an easy thing for me to do but in order for things to once again go smoothly I must so I'm buckling my seat belt and hanging on trying to relax and trying to realize that I'm not being flung into chaos and that their is a plan for all this it just may or may not be the one I would have chosen but in the end it will be what is right for me. 

No comments: