Saturday, November 5, 2011

The strength of Love

I've been realizing lately one of the gifts I have been given has a lot of power and strength to it now that I have learned how to use it properly. I have been blessed with a loving, sensitive heart and soul that could reach out and love anyone. When I was young I didn't have the strength to harness it and it controlled me often leading to extreme heart break. However, now it is coming into it's own it is the strength of love that will heal and help the human race. Anger, biogottry, hatred, ignorance, and selfishness are what destroy it is love, compassion, empathy and understanding that build up. I'm learning the power of this gift and how to use it and I have seen it's fruit. I continue to use my gift to try and bless as many as I can however I'm learning to concentrate it using more of it on those that are ready to accept it and less on those that would want to use me. Love, compassion and empathy for human kind is not weakness and I will no longer allow anyone to use my gift against me. As a result the power is amplified and those can feel my love and concern for them. I still have hope for human kind we can turn things around one heart at at time. I am an eternal optimist and I refuse to give up I will spend my every last breath reaching out with love to those around me. This song means so much to me always has and always will.



This one does as well it's a very strong song with a strong message and I feel it sums up my mission.


No comments: