Friday, November 18, 2011

Blissfully Boring

Life right now for us is blissfully dull and boring which is just the way I like it. I continue to work weekends for Evergreen Tree Care, I continue to love it and I'm pretty good at it. I'm able to get my quota anyway so I don't get in trouble and I'm blessed on occasion with some commission which does come very much in handy. I'm good right now where I am so I'm not going to mess with it. Damian is calming down too and is starting to thrive with the help of Kim his therapist she is really working with him helping him with social, life skills etc and in turn that is helping him to learn how to succeed in life with his autism. He hadn't been shown all these things so he is getting help now and is doing great, it's a work in progress and a step at a time sometimes baby steps but that's okay I'm beginning to notice and more importantly so are some other people. She want to make sure that Damian has a solid foundation under him so we can set him up for success not another failure and I agree I want him to feel the sense of accomplishment that comes with doing well. So yep that's pretty much our life it's pretty quiet and dull but that's just the way we like it free of drama and the emotional turmoil that comes with it.

No comments: