I've been asked lately to go through some trials and things and it's okay I've learned not to murmur I've learned to take them as they are meant as a life lesson or as something I need at the moment in my life. I've learned how to do this as I've done a daily gratitude list and that has really really helped me a lot. I've also turned to my father in heaven in more fervent prayer learning to thank him for all and to ask him to not take away these challenges but to help me have the strength to take them on. It's still hard though and I'm not meaning to whine because compared to what some other people I know are going through right now my life is easy but what makes it hard is that the people who are causing these challenges are people that I love and care about. It's difficult when people you love and trust can't be trusted and they feel they need to make snide comments or they need to stab you in the back. They are so bored with their life that they have to try and create drama in yours. It's really hard to rise above that but right now I think that's the lesson I need to learn. I've been learning that you will reap what you sow and I have. I have been given back the love and kindness I have dished out in such abundance that I am so blessed but at the same time I have to learn to keep going. I have to keep going even if someone I loved deeply as a friend betrays me and tries to be petty and rude. I have to keep my head held high and take the high road and keep going. It's not easy to do that's why I'm posting this it's downright frustrating but I'm not alone I feel the love of people who do love me and I feel the love of my Heavenly Father. This love tells me I'm on the right track I'm on a path that will lead me to happiness and my dreams coming true this is just a temporary obstacle. I'll overcome it I'll eventually learn to take the high road no matter what and just ignore the people who want to hurt me because that's easier than admitting that something must be lacking in their life. I'll get there but right now I'm just learning how to keep climbing and not get discouraged. I used to back off when I got this stuff thrown at me now I'm learning to hang on and keep climbing and just keep going. I'm learning that when stuff like this happens I must be on the right track and that adversity doesn't mean that I stop it means that I keep on keeping on til I get there.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment