This is not a pity party post so please don't read it as such. This is just how I feel right now so I feel like I need to let my feelings out and let them have an outlet. I've been going through a lot of changes in my life lately and as part of that I'm learning to find out who I really am as a person, finding my inner voice and finding my path in life. This has not been an easy process but I feel that I must keep walking. The more I walk though the harder it becomes as I'm starting to see who really does care and who will stick out the journey with me and who was just along for the ride. It's getting harder because these are people I care deeply about and they are starting to drop off leaving me to keep going without them. It's tempting sometimes but I know I can't go back and get them I can't go backward I just have to keep going forward. I know I still have people in my life who love me and care about me deeply it just feels like a lonely long journey sometimes but maybe that is how it has to be right now. Maybe I need to walk alone awhile so that I can figure out how strong I really am as a person. I have to learn to realize this strength in order to prepare me for the wonderful things I want to have. I've just got to keep trekking and what happens happens if it means I walk alone I walk and stand alone. Thankfully I've learned that I can be good company and that I must keep walking with faith in every footstep until I get to the end of the line. I don't know what is ahead of me all I know is that I am on the right path and that I must keep going.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment