This weekend has been stressful to say the least but at least it is over. The highlight of the weekend was being able to visit with a distant cousin of Damian's who came over with his mom from Port Angeles for a T.O.P.S Regional Conference thing. In case you are wondering TOPS stands for Taking Off Pounds Sensibly. It was awesome to talk to him and laugh with him although he is a distant cousin he is right around Damian's age but anyway. The rest of the weekend was spent helping Damian's aunt Joy move over to the Auburn area. That was really stressful because it had to be done in a little over a day to a day and a half and not only was anything not packed but she literally did a lot of sitting around whining at us about it. That does not get it done. By the end of Sunday we all wanted to kill her I think. I ran out of my 5-HTP too and that was not good. It is not habit forming and I am able to wean off my dosage but I am learning I need it at least once every other day I need some in my system. I've learned that I can get downright hostile and mean if I don't. Last night I was about ready to frikken kill someone until Dad helped take me to Walmart so I could get some more. The good news is that no one got hurt and I calmed right down. I also realized how much my head hurt and body hurt because it had been put into a fight or flight situation. I don't know what I can do about that I guess since I have been told I have General Anxiety Disorder or whatever it is called my body will do that on occasion if I don't keep at least something in my system in my case 5-HTP. I'm so thankful that I found something that worked though otherwise my fight or flight syndrome I like to call it can last for weeks if not months and that was not good for my body at all. I have also added meditation and relaxation techniques but they don't work as well without any kind of added help. It does feel amazing to feel like I have a handle on this now though and that I can stay in control. For a long time especially before this was diganosed I felt like I was going crazy or something for feeling this way. Let's just hope there are more relaxing moments ahead.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment