I LOVE not having anxiety and now I have learned to let go and let God work in my life. I am saying this because years ago I applied for the company I am working for now, I got the interview but no job. I was bummed but now I am so grateful because you see if I had tried to get it then my anxiety would have gotten the better of me, defeated me and that bridge would have been forever burnt. Now by waiting until my anxiety is being conquered I have an amazing job with amazing pay and I'm rocking it. I'm getting the appointments set that I need to to keep my job. I feel great I feel amazing and I feel truly humbled that I have a loving Father who knows me, sees the whole picture and will work miracles in my life as long as I continue to let him. He wants me to succeed and do well it's only when I got in the way of that that everything got all mucked up. I truly feel so blessed and loved right now. I feel better than I have in many years because now I have gotten all that crap and junk out of my life and out of my head. I can just focus on being my awesome amazing self not that I'm being conceited but what I mean is that I can just be who I am meant to be. I don't need to waste anymore time and anymore of my life trying to be someone I'm not trying to please people who are impossible to please. I can get my life untangled and who knows what other awesome amazing things are in store for me once I do.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment