Today was payday and in addition to paying my bills and other things I found something that I am so fortunate to find. I was given back in the mid 90's a tape of Woman at the Well. I LOVED that tape I knew all the songs I wore it out. The songs gave me chills especially one "Close Enough to Touch." I felt like the songs had been written just for me. Well I had been hunting but couldn't find it until today. I found the MP3 downloads for 9.99 on I Tunes so after telling Damian about it and doing our math with his blessing I got it. I have listened to it twice already tonight. I am so grateful those songs are just as powerful now than then when I was a teenager. I still get chills and I know the Savior lives and he loves us all. Kenneth Cope was inspired to write such beautiful music focusing on the women in the New Testament. I can't get over how wonderful and uplifting it is. I am so happy I have it again and this time I won't let it out of my site it's getting burned onto a CD or two now. I am so so happy to have found this. I wanted to share my favorite song the video isn't anything to look at but it's the words that matter anyway.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment