Damian got his job with Goodwill Industries he starts his probationary period on the 6th of December where he will be working 15 hours a week Monday through Friday. Then after that there will be a negotiation about hours and schedule. We still feel blessed right now something is better than nothing and it's a start you have to start somewhere. Damian has been really benefiting from working with his DVR counselor and Kim he is practically a new man. He is really starting to shine and display to me why I fell in love with him all those years ago I know he has it in him to do this. I also know we have to have faith in Heavenly Father too that things will work out. He led us to this job and as long as Damian gives his best effort we will be fine. It feels so awesome to know that things are falling into place for us as we are getting ever so much closer to being able to add to our family. It has been 11 years almost since we married but I can't accept a childless state it's not because I'm not willing to it's because we both feel inside our hearts that we are missing vital parts of our family that we are meant to be a mother and father to children that were born to parents who for some reason or another can't take care of them.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment