Saturday, December 4, 2010

A fitting Tribute

For a long while now I have wanted to honor my father and give him a fitting tribute something our family as well as he would be proud of. It's now been a little over 20 years and now is the time. I feel it strongly as I have been guided and directed especially since there are now 3 of his grandchildren who will never physically know him. I have prayerfully been thinking about this project and everything from the pictures to the music has not been done without prayer and contemplation. I feel as a result inspired and I hope this will show in the final product. Our family is large so I will be happy to give as a present a copy to my mother and siblings as well as grandma and grandpa and my aunts and uncles but further than that you can have a copy but I have to respectfully ask for like 5 bucks to help with costs of DVD's and shipping I'm sorry but I can't afford to send out a ton of DVD's. I have also been so thankful for my husband's love as I prepare myself to do this he is so supportive and I know he will be so helpful as I scan, put this together and get this ready to be distributed. I am also so thankful and I feel so blessed to feel my dad near me as I begin. I know I will be given the strength I need to do this and to make it something beautiful for my family. As a preview I want to include video clips of the songs I have selected for your listening pleasure keep in mind these are in the order they will be played.






No comments: