Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The Need for More Privacy
I have decided that since I know how to make my blog private that I am going to do just that. I sent out invitations to everyone I know who might be interested in reading this blog that I had an email address for but if I missed you and you want to be able to see my blog just send me your email address and I will add you. I am doing this because I want to be more careful and vigilant about who can really read and have access to my blog. My intention is not to tear anyone down or to hurt anyone or hide anything but I also am viewing this blog as a way that I can express myself and my feelings as well as a way to update people on what is going on in our lives. I sometimes will be brutally honest about something and again if I accidentally hurt someone in the process I'm sorry I just feel like I need to be able to express my views, feelings and opinions and to express them honestly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand the need for privacy! I'm sorry that some people have made you come to this point. Your blog is YOUR BLOG and you should be able to express yourself however you want to!
Post a Comment