Friday, November 21, 2008

Finalizing Thankgsgiving plans and other things

Damian and I are heading out to my mom's for Thanksgiving and last night my sister called me to confirm everything down to heading out to our house on Wed morning to pick up the ingredients for stuffing and the potatoes. I love my sister I really do she is a sweet heart and I know she has a lot on her plate right now but she really needs to get a personal calendar or planner or something because she called to go over details with me that we have already gone over countless times even down to all the ingredients I bought. I love her though!! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving although I'm not crazy about turkey I like the idea of being with family and about thinking about what we have been blessed with and what we have been given to be thankful for. I am also excited to see Lexus again any chance I can get to see her is awesome. I love that little one very much especially now as she is old enough to hug me back and interact with me she is definitely getting to be so much more fun. I also have decided that part of Thanksgiving for me and also as part of an early New Year's resolution I will try my best to let by gones be by gones and just let things go when stuff is said and done. I'm better at doing that than I used to be but I still have a ways to go on that. I will start by letting comments go that were said by one of Damian's ham buddies I will let that go knowing that he doesn't know the whole situation behind Damian's mood swings etc so it's not worth getting flustered about. Fingers crossed as we get closer to Thanksgiving and the holidays for better things to come.

No comments: