Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh and Lissa this is for you lol

Oh and Lissa this is for you you asked for an update on how I'm doing in my other goals including weight loss. The answer is okay I had gained quite a bit over the holidays but the good news is that I'm back on track and starting to lose again. I'm almost down to what I was before Christmas just a couple of pounds to go. Its actually been helpful that school is keeping me busy at home sometimes I forget to eat. When I do eat I definitely don't eat as much as I once did so its been really helpful to not feel as bored. Now if this darn cold would go away I could get back to exercising. Anyway, the process continues I think my overall approach has just been overall wellness. I noticed that when I feel good about myself that everything falls into place together. I want to take care of my body I want to eat better I want to make good choices so its coming along patience is a virtue. I didn't pack on an extra 160 or so pounds overnight so it won't come off that way. 

No comments: