Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Down but not out

It's amazing how just when you have one plan in mind Heavenly Father comes up with an even better one. I had posted awhile ago about working a second job or even getting more hours at Evergreen neither of those have born fruit like I wanted or thought I wanted. However, wonderful things are on the horizon for us such as Damian is doing wonderfully with his counseling he is still addressing emotional issues but has also been learning life skills and he is starting to do really well. He still has a way to go and still needs to reminded of certain things but he is starting to do great. He's starting the process of getting his A+ certification by starting to study so he will devote as much time as needed to that. I continue on at Evergreen although some days are better than others I think anyone can say that though about their jobs. I also am still looking for a second part time job we'll see what happens on that front that is up to Heavenly Father. I know enough to know that wonderful things are on the horizon for us I can feel it and we are being led to something wonderful as I'm learning to let him take the lead and let him take control he is opening doors and lining our ducks up into a nice row. Damian is learning the skills he will need as a father, he is learning a vocation that will be quite useful, and I have learned to lay my demons to rest so I do not pass them on accidently to the next generation. I'm temporarily sidelined but the game isn't over yet.

No comments: