Thursday, February 23, 2012
A safe haven
I fully understand this blog is public and that others read it however this is a place for me to express myself whether it be joy, elation, sorrow, frustration whatever while comments are welcome please take my blog posts at face value. Just because I'm having an occasional down day or frustrating day please don't assume the worst or that my life is falling apart or that I'm having a mega crisis because its far from that. I'm not going to paste a fake smile on my face if I'm not feeling up to it and occasionally blogging how I feel is a safe way for me to express whatever it is that I feel I need to then I can pick up the pieces, put my big girl pants back on and carry on with my life. I appreciate the concern of my loved ones and friends I really do however I'm not going to censure what I write or post and just because I get down sometimes it doesn't mean that my life is coming to an end it just means that I need to express emotions and what's going on before I explode and go postal on someone. I'm human too and that means I come with a variety of expressions and emotions and life isn't going to always be roses. Even when it's going pretty good it's got its struggles and challenges but I just climb over them one at a time and blogging on occasion keeps me sane enough to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment