Friday, September 16, 2011

Pretty Quiet Lately

Things have been fairly quiet lately and that's just the way that I like them. Quiet and drama free is good. I'm still working weekends at Evergreen Tree Care and loving it there. I love my co workers we actually do look forward to seeing each other on the weekend. I'm still doing well there and that's a good thing. I'm still waiting to hear about full time but that's okay it is what it is. I am working a second job part time during the rest of the week starting Monday. I don't know if I will like it as much but that's okay it is what it is. I'm thinking about possibly keeping that job just long enough to get us some moving money and maybe get me some early childhood education training. Then I could still work Evergreen weekends if I don't get full time by the spring and I could work in a day care the rest of the week. It's something to think about but I don't plan on quitting Evergreen anytime soon I love it there and 12.50 an hour is hard to walk away from lol. That's not a bad wage at all for not having a college education. Other than that things are quiet Damian and I are having to sleep apart for the time being he has possible sleep apnea so he has to sleep more upright but his doctor will be scheduling a sleep study for him soon so we can fix it. Other than that not much is going on we are learning now to see things more clearly and our moods are leveling off. We need to move out of here and I had posted that we were going to move to a two bedroom but we decided to hold off. After evaluating some things we decided it will be much smarter to move to a smaller apartment to attempt to save some money and then work toward becoming completely debt free. That would be a really good thing and would show the state that we are able to care for children since we would be able to care for ourselves. It won't be an easy thing to do but nothing worthwhile ever is.

No comments: