Step one is going well I have a part time job I love and am able to keep. The 5-HTP is doing it's job so far however it was time to turn it up a notch I'm realizing that if I am going to be a parent I need to be tested to my limits. In the past I would break if I worked more than 25 hours or so. So I did it I got another part time job I work now 6 days a week total Monday 2 hours, Tuesday through Thursday 4 or so hours split up with a lunch after two hours only because I'm calling businesses and they will be on a lunch hour then Friday and Saturday I have my 8 hours each at Evergreen. I will be busy and it may get tough but I also feel like now is as good of a time as any to see what I'm made of. I will have the money I need to move on and take care of us and get us out of this crappy place we live in. We should have enough to get a decent two bedroom apartment and it still may be a long shot still but we could also try this spring or summer to file for foster adoption they may turn us down depending on how picky they want to be about how long I've been working and our stability etc but I can't play the what if game anymore we just have to go for it and see what happens. If it works GREAT a dream is coming true if not we try again when we can fix a few things. I had a dream to go to school but right now this is more pressing and important time is ticking if we want to be parents. I feel excited actually for this next phase in both our lives.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment