I don't have a lot of time before work but I do have a few moments to express my gratitude for something. I have been blessed with many wonderful and caring friends. I have had a few that have turned away from me but as a whole not too many and for that I'm grateful. I got to to thinking about that when a co worker and well I guess she's a work friend we do text each other told me that her "best" friend threw her under the bus and I thought how awful I couldn't imagine that. That got me thinking how incredibly lucky I am to have really great friends who uplift and support me and even sometimes show a little tough love when needed. I know I grumble about that but I'm thankful for that too because they love me enough to tell me the truth and help me grow as a person and they are there beside me as I grow. It's a wonderful feeling to know that I'm not alone in my journey through life that I have people who love me and care about me and help me along the way occasionally helping me get back up as needed. I feel really blessed and thankful that I still do have true friends because I couldn't imagine being betrayed like that especially now when I'm on the verge of breaking through my anxiety and making changes to my life in a positive way. That's not meant to sound selfish because it isn't its just that right now I need support so I don't go backwards in my progression and lose all the progress that I have made.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment