Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ode to my 5-HTP

This post is for the pills I have that literally gave me my life back. It's amazing what I can accomplish with a clear head that's not going a mile a minute and I'm not rushing around all flustered and freaking out. 5-HTP is not addictive I don't need very much of it I usually take 100 mg every day which is one pill but I have safely taken up to 2 if I am going to be in an extremely stressful situation. I don't experience any side effects and in fact I feel more like myself. I am not so anxious, flustered, angry, demanding etc and all the good things about myself are able to shine through. I'm able to succeed in my life thanks to a small pill and I'm grateful for that. I will always have to battle anxiety and 5-HTP isn't a cure but it certainly does help it does what all the other anti anxiety medications do but without the expense and side effects. I am also grateful a friend of mine was able to get me 150 pills at Costco for what 60 would have cost me at Walmart. I am so grateful for that. She's noticing and so is everyone else what I am like on them and the difference is like night and day and it's pretty wonderful. One a side note I made 2,400 already in sales for the month of August I hope to keep them coming so that my September check can be just as nice. Thanks for support as I battle my anxiety General Anxiety Disorder is difficult to overcome as everything can give me a panic attack. I am grateful that I don't have to feel that anymore I don't dry heave or start flipping out I don't feel my chest tightening and pounding so fast I can hardly breathe. I don't miss feeling all this I don't miss feeling anxious and paranoid as if the whole world was out to get me. I can feel happy and confident and all that good stuff instead. 5-HTP is not the answer for everyone but for me it's been a life saver and a god send and I'm grateful I have it.

No comments: