Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Haven't had time

Sorry I haven't had much time for blogging so much has happened that it makes my head spin. MDA put me on standby so that basically fizzled they wanted me they said they just didn't know when. I decided not to wait and as a result have had enormous success looking for work. Thanks to my anxiety being under control now I can let my true self shine. That has been HUGE for me as I have had several job interviews over the last few days and weeks. One company a carpet cleaning company looking for an appointment setter has been fighting over me along with AAA. I nailed a phone interview with them last week and have moved on to an in person one this afternoon. It's so exciting but overwhelming. I feel so happy but so grateful and humble at the same time. I feel overwhelmed with the love Heavenly Father is showing to me and the direction he is taking Damian and I. I have been learning to let him lead and it's been amazing watching him open things for us that would have been closed. Damian is working hard to pass his entrance exam to get into Interface College and we have a lead that can help. A gal in our ward is a teacher and she may be willing to help him and tutor him fingers crossed let's see it never hurts to ask. I will keep you all posted as things change around her but right now I'm being kept busy as I have another possible interview tomorrow.

No comments: