Sorry if some of you got deleted off my face book page especially some of my family I was going through my friends and deleting people I had added just because of a game I used to play. In the process my computer would slow down and I would accidentally click one too many times so if you got deleted and got a request to be a friend again that's why. Sorry it took me so long but right now I kinda check in every so often just to check on my one game I still play but I haven't had time until now to really look at my friends and profile so oops. On another note I did get a job that I will love I got it with Spot Tech I start the 28th. I will be setting appointments working Mon-Fri days part time to start with more hours available if I am producing. I am also eligible for various bonuses in addition to my regular pay so I'm happy about that.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment