I was asked a few days ago if I was happy with my life and with my husband and my answer was yes. I have been asked by this person several times and my answer is the same yes I am because you know what if I wasn't I wouldn't be with my husband. I would not choose to live my life with someone that didn't make me happy. We were on the brink of divorce two years ago I won't deny that because it's part of our history together however we also worked everything out and while we still have issues we are happy together and we work through them. I am also happy despite the fact that we have little money money doesn't buy happiness or love and I would rather have love than all the riches in the world while still having enough money to buy what we need. Damian may not have been what some people would have picked for me if we had been in the age of arranged marriages and he is an aquired taste but I am thankful we are NOT in the age of arranged marriages and that I chose him because I love him he is a good man and while he is not the perfect husband he does try and that alone makes up a lot the fact that he wants to make me happy. I can't imagine being with anyone else ever so get off my back will ya? I'm happy and want to continue to live my life the way my husband and I see fit to live it.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment