Thursday, May 14, 2009
My Birthday Gift from Mom
Oh I just realized that I forgot to update everyone what my birthday gift from my mom was it was an afghan and not only that but it was HOMEMADE!!! It is red, white and blue just like I wanted and it is really soft and really warm in fact if I wasn't using it right now I would get up and take a picture of it to show you it is just beautiful a wonderful gift that I will treasure for the rest of my life hopefully it will last that long. It's just the perfect size for my lap and my husband is happy now because for some reason my feet and legs are always cold BUT yet I HATE wearing socks go figure and we always wage a battle over it because he is always roasting so this solves the problem I can stay warm and he can still be comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment