I've been learning more about myself lately and I have not been liking what I have been learning but it's the truth and you can't hide from that forever. I have been learning that along with my not liking change I also tend to have great things I want to do like losing weight but then I just keep sitting on my every growing rear end. I can say I have made some positive changes I am no longer a fast food greasy food junkie woohhooo and I also am drinking more water and I have stopped my emotional eating completely but other than that I am not getting as far as I would like. The desire is there I know I want to be active and healthy and not frump around my house also the thought that I might end up wearing a mu mu because nothing else will fit scares me too. I have been realizing though that perhaps desire alone is not enough I need to figure out how to get from point A to point B I do good for awhile but then something gets lost before I get to my destination. So after some good long thinking about it I think I will try and find the means to join the Y and after some reading I found that I can pay for up to 24 weeks of personal training through the Y with a program they have that offers personal training to someone that wants to get started with their goals but doesn't know where to start. I wasn't going to do this at first but then I realized that I need a swift kick in the rear to get me going someone that will not only help me learn how to exercise right and weight train right so I don't injure myself and teach me how to use the gym equipment but who will also make me keep going and not let myself quit. I think once I get going I will be fine it's the getting going and taking that last leap that seems to be difficult.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment