I found this and I love it it really sums up the jumble of emotions that I've been feeling lately. On one hand wonderful growth opportunities are on the horizon for me and they are exciting on the other they are scary as well. So much is changing but along with the changes I'm growing so much for the better I don't even recognize me anymore. I'm becoming stronger and more mature and to some degree more patient especially seeing as I was not that patient to begin with. I do feel a jumble of emotions as my 32nd birthday approaches but I mostly feel happiness and gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the journey he has been taking me on and the hand he has had in my life it will be interesting to see what else comes about as we are waiting for what he has in mind for us. I have a feeling that although it is hard to wait that it will be worth waiting for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're so cute! trust me, as a 32 yr old myself, it's not as bad as it can seem. it's another year of opportunities to be better, stronger, more patient, more fun, more loving, etc. it's also a chance to say, "i'm not going to be like that anymore, I'll be this way instead." it doesn't always work, but that's why we have friends with blogs that we can look at when we really don't want to look at ours!
love you sweet woman!
Post a Comment