Sunday, April 29, 2012
Another year older and hopefully wiser too
To be honest I was kinda dreading my 32nd birthday don't ask me why I just kinda was but once it came those feelings all passed. I had a great birthday weekend a big heartfelt thank you for all of you who helped me feel so special and loved. It started Friday at work when we got treated to lunch on the company in honor of my birthday we got an Azteca Fiesta Platter and it was so amazing. It beats crappy Costco cake that we got at one job I had any day. I have great co workers who had to rib me according to them I was anywhere from 42-104 so ya know what can you say right I age well apparently. Saturday work just flew right on by because right after I met up with several members of my family and a friend of ours at Timbercreek a buffet right near my work and we had a great time. It was so fun to be with my family for my birthday and all but two of my nieces and nephews were present so that always makes my day as well. My sister was really sweet and with the girls helping her they picked out a couple of balloons and some candy for me. She joked about not knowing what I wanted and I just smiled and told her that candy especially chocolate always works. Dinner was wonderful I enjoyed it and the price was really really reasonable. I will be going back the service was great too. They had my brother in law Shawn hold up some antlers on the back of my head while they sang to me and took my picture. I would have been mortified in my 20s but I couldn't stop laughing it was funny. I also got cheesecake brought out to me so that made it alright. When I got home my brother who was unable to come called and he sang to me very loudly and off key it made me laugh. I feel really special all in all it was a great day and a great weekend. Now lets see what this next year brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment