I am trying to be more physically fit this year I started off with a mile or so walk this morning and although it was cold it felt good. I want to try and do that as much as I can it was a good way to get some exercise and clear my head and it did feel good. I also have the opportunity to get a membership at a local gym for Damian and I for only 20 dollars a month it's a promotion this gym is doing for Evergreen Tree Care employees. I also am going to continue on a path of overall wellness this year and continue on the path I started on in 2011. This year is going to be about mental and physical well being. I'm more determined I think this year because I have learned my worth as a person I have learned that I am worth being healthy and happy and well. This is going to be a good year I have a feeling it will be full of wonderful surprises.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment