Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bye Bye Insomnia Hello Happy Pills

I thought I had gotten over my worst anxieties and fears after all the chest palpitations had all about stopped and the paranoid fears but no such luck. DVR is being a pain in the rear now because they can and Damian's off the schedule at Goodwill until DVR can discuss his future on the 15th of Feb. Talk about nerve racking we just got our bills caught up and we have a HUGE power bill still due yikes!!!! The insomnia, anxiety and fears that I had thought I had control over was back and with a vengeance. It took my awesome but persistent best friend to see what was really going on and she took matters into her own hands. She shared some of her over the counter "happy pills" with me that are similar to Zoloft and other medications like that. It's a herbal supplement called 5HTP and it's safe I did my research as long as I take only up to 100mg a day and I don't take anything similar to it along with it so no doubling up. I have been taking them almost a week now and I am feeling a HUGE difference. My circumstances are still the same but the way I handle it is different I'm not panicking I'm not freaking out I'm not stressing and despite my head cold I'm sleeping so I feel really great. This is the best that I have felt in a long long time I feel ready to conquer the world again lol and that's the most empowering feeling that now I'm in control of my feelings and fears I can do something about our situation.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm going to have to check those out.