Thursday, June 19, 2014

Until every voice is heard

I may seem like a broken record but I will be and I don't mind until every voice is heard, everyone's voice who is in anquish and crying out for relief. Until mental health is taken seriously and people don't take their precious lives. God saved me I would be ungrateful to him if I didn't try and reach out to save another. Its worth it hang on FIGHT. Don't let go until help comes. Its going to get better. I know I've been there. I have felt first hand, death seemed to be the answer the only answer for my pain but it wasn't. If I had gone through with it I would have missed so much and hurt so many of my loved ones who would have wondered in their hearts why? and how come? what could we have done to help her and save her? Don't do that to your loved ones. Its not worth it. If this reaches even one then this post is not in vain. 

No comments: