Friday, October 5, 2012

Recent Musings and things I've Realized

After this last week when I had a mini breakdown I had to realize some things with the help of a brutally honest friend who helped me look at myself and helped me break the cycle for good. It's really quite simple I've gotten out of balance and have tried to do too much and have tried to run faster than I have strength. I tend to want to mother hen everyone and everything I always have since I was a kid sometimes this loving nurturing nature is a great thing and sometimes it runs amok. So what I'm going to strive to do when I am tempted to intervene when I shouldn't etc is remember that the world will not fall on its axis if I don't rush in and help. I will remember that it is critically important that I care for the needs of myself and small family (meaning Damian) first then branch off from there. I will remember to use no sorry I can't more and not feel guilty for saying it and I will remember that if someone can't find the answers for or want to help themselves first then I won't be able to help them and I will not feel guilt. I feel so much better now that I got to the bottom of what's going on and now I can work at it and work on it hopefully things can stop going into chaos mode now that I know for certain what is going on. 

No comments: