I just love how just as I get my life back on track and I'm doing well that some people in my life have loud opinions about what I'm doing, how I'm doing etc. That's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion but for the first time in years I'm feeling good doing good etc so I'm fine just as I am leave me alone. I LOVE my job I LOVE that I work enough to earn money for what I need and that it's just enough hours to pay my bills but not too much that I get burned out. I love my work environment and am the happiest I've been working in a long time. Will I do it the rest of my life most likely not but I'm good where I am leave me alone. I love that I will be able to go back to school and focus on that and work on the weekend so I really feel that I was led to this job. It's also just enough to let me test the waters as anxiety had paralyzed my life for a long time and I'm now getting it all untangled and sorted out again. I am building self confidence as I'm able to work at a job I love and I'm good at. I just earned a 15 dollar card to Walmart with the possibility to earn more. I have been at my job about 6 weeks now and I'm able to get the leads I need every week plus I have been able to earn a little bit of bonus money. I'm not bragging I'm just saying that I'm good at what I am doing so leave me be. Call center work is not for everyone appointment setting is not for everyone but it works for me I am good at it and I'm doing well so leave it be. I have a plan now for my life I'm letting myself be led by Heavenly Father as he leads me along the path I need to take. My path is different from yours and that's okay we are all here for different reasons so you can voice your opinion all you want but it won't make a difference. I feel strongly that this is where I need to be at this point in my life it may change as my circumstances change but right now this is where I need to be to accomplish what I need to grow and to learn as a person.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so cute! Since when did other's opinons really matter anyway? Just do what you know is right. You've always been close to the spirit and really, he's the voice you want to be hearing in your ear. Love you and keep listening to the right voices!
Loves - Tamy
Post a Comment