As I have been refocusing my life and trying to get back on track I have seen a pattern in my life I have noticed that when I have been too overly concerned about what everyone else is doing or thinks I have veered off course but when I have focused my attention on the path I need to take and doing what I need to do then I have done better. That being said I am not trying to be selfish at all but right now I will be focusing on myself and getting back on course so I can take care of the responsibilities present and hopefully future that have been given to me so I can take care of business. I still will love and care for those in my care but that's as far as I will go. Your opinions are your opinions and your advice is your advice but don't get too upset if I choose not to follow it I must follow my own path and my own inner voice if I'm going to succeed. We got our road maps in hand now and we know which road we now need to get back on and what works for us won't work for you always but that's okay. I have learned now that instead of being overly concerned about what everyone else says or thinks about my life and choices that I must do what I feel is right and follow my own inner voice. It's time I live my life and carry out what I was sent on this Earth to do and become instead of being worried about what everyone else thinks I should do or whatever. I'm realizing as I have been soul searching that I am stronger than I think I am, I was blessed with gifts and talents that if used well will lead to success. It's time now for me to harness my energy and strengths and use them for my benefit and to benefit those around me. In essence it's time I left fear behind and realize my own purpose and destiny and with road map in hand and my faith, loved ones and my trusty 5-HTP I plan on doing just that.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment