Friday, October 22, 2010

Catch up

I've been busy this month between Damian's appointments and keeping up with all that and my own job hunt which has been really fruitful. I basically have two offers right now to sort out one pt and one full time but the full time one won't start until pretty much toward the middle of November and the other will start by the end of the month. The part time one is not definite yet but it's right up my alley as it's telephone surveys and appointment setting for a Farmer's Insurance agent they want me to meet with them next week to go over the script and see if I would be a good fit. Then the next step is to work 9 hours a week for a week or so to really see if it is a good fit then if it is I can work up to 30 hours which is great. I'm also thinking about putting a resume for another part time job during the day time for a place called Soulful Soups down town. I'm thinking that's what I'm probably going to do because the other job lead hit a snag Olsten's the staffing firm it is through wants me to have the job I am qualified according to what Bank of America wanted for their call center here in Spokane however they are dragging their feet so if I get a job between now and the time I hear from them well that's just too bad too sad I have to go with what is definite. The Bank of America one was also only going to be for six months and I have reached a point where I'm ready for more and ready to join the working world on a continual basis. So ya that is what's happening in amongst this has been time with family.

No comments: