Friday, January 17, 2014

Rising from the ashes in 2014

Sometimes its hard for me to find the right way to describe something especially when my heart is so full. 2013 was a transformation year for me so much changed personally and otherwise...sometimes it was crazy and I felt like I was in chaos. Then as this year is beginning and I'm beginning to feel the calm after the crazy storm I feel so much better. I feel as if I was reborn I feel as if I had been refined. I feel as if I am rising from the ashes of the past and stepping into a new world of wonderful possibilities. One thing I have learned.....take what you need to learn from the past and dump the rest of it holding on just weighs you down. I found this song from Martina McBride titled From the Ashes that can describe this process and feeling to you better than I could. Enjoy!!!

No comments: