I was just talking with a friend of mine about my goals going into this new year and she suggested I write them down. I think I can go a step further and by writing them down here I am counting on you my dear friends and family to keep my accountable and to help me keep focused. I know what my fatal error was I had fallen back into my old habits of trying to help everyone else and take care of everyone else and of everything. Before I know it I am sucked into all their issues and concerns to the point where I feel hopeless to help or do anything and I turn to food more importantly sugar and empty carbs to help comfort me. They don't do anything good so what I am going to do is this year I'm going to take a step back and take care of me and my health my PCOS isn't going to take care of itself and to be frankly honest some things won't change or correct themselves simply because I'm involved or not involved so I might as well get serious this year and do this right. That being said and done here are the things I want to accomplish in the next 12 months.
1) Get back to the basics of counting and tracking my calories and food intake again all day every day
2) Reduce fast food, empty calories, sugar and simple carbs
3) Increase my fiber intake
4) Increase the amount of water I drink
5) Exercise at my target heart rate daily for as long as I can stand it gradually increasing my stamina and endurance
6) Keep a balance in my life and keep reminding myself that it is not selfish of me to want to take care of myself and my welfare and well being.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment