Sunday, August 12, 2012
The first month
The first week or so of my new healthy lifestyle was pure torture I felt like my stomach couldn't stop rumbling. It wasn't because I wasn't eating enough I was consuming 2000 or so calories a day. The reason it was raging a mutiny on me was because for so long I had ate whenever I wanted without any rhyme or reason so it had to get used to eating a set amount of food and that was it. It's gotten so much better and so much more has changed that hadn't before. I'm almost 5lbs lighter and I feel like I have lots of spunk and energy and drive that I didn't have before. I drink more water and less soda way way less soda. I still eat pizza and other things I'm just more selective of what goes on it etc. I also am more selective about what goes into my grocery cart it is no longer a race down the aisles throwing stuff in as I go. I stop and grab fruits and vegetables and other healthy things and no longer buy full fat meats and processed stuff. I'm really feeling proud of myself I can feel my clothes getting bigger and bigger with each week that passes and I know I've crossed the biggest hurdle. Eating well has now become not a have to not a chore but a want to. I feel better I feel amazing and I look forward to trying and discovering more and more great ways to still eat what I want to and stay within my new life style. The internet has been a great source for that as I've hunted for and bookmarked healthy recipes to try. I've also appreciated the love and support of my friends and family as well as my other TOPS friends. I've lost weight 3 weeks in a row and I've also found a way to incorporate exercise into my daily life and I've discovered I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment