Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a great success. I'm so grateful to Mary and her technique with her help and guidance she was able to help me relive all those painful memories. I felt and saw everything and it was intense but an amazing thing began to happen once I let myself just feel it and I stopped repressing everything it began to release and I began to feel so so much better. When she was done she could see the change in me and as I talked I couldn't tell her how much better I felt. I felt an all over glow inside me I felt free like all the painful memories and pain was gone. They are there of course but the pain attached is now gone. I wish I could describe it and so far today I haven't felt any anxiety or fear at all and I didn't even take any pills today. I still want to keep them in case I need them but I think her guess was spot on all my anxiety was hinged on just a few painful memories and moments and the emotions pent up and attached to them. I feel tired and drained but I also feel so so much better better than I have in 21 years. She was able to help my brain process this all so that I could understand it process it and file it away so I could just move on. I'm completely unstuck and everything is feeling great. I'm feeling better, my relationships will be better, I can move forward and not feel like I'm that scared little girl anymore who feels like she has something to prove. I can move on to happier and better things and it's so wonderful to be free from this prison of constant panic and pain. Great things will be able to happen now that I am free to let them happen and I'm not waiting for the other shoe to drop. Not that life will be all roses I'm not saying that but now I know how to deal with it all and I know how to experience it glean what I need from it then move on and just let it go away and not obsess over it anymore.

No comments: